Successful Goal Setting & Achievement
Having meaningful, relevant and motivational goals is one of the most important aspects of improving performance and outputs for ourselves and others. Being able to do this effectively demonstrates fairness, clarity and leadership.
We have a developed a unique system and technology that enables leaders and managers to set big picture goals for themselves and others and monitor over 90 days and 30 days and daily periods. This system takes into account the neurological discoveries of pattern creation and the underlying habits that enable big picture aspirations to become a reality.
Learning Time: 3-hour masterclass
Maximum participants: 12
In this masterclass, you will learn how to agree objectives through conversations that empower and engage your people and all set performance expectations and assessments. You will be able to use frameworks (SMART) and our own unique Full Spectrum Leadership Strategic Goal Setting Technology.
· The anatomy of goal setting: Big Picture/ Process /Performance Goals
· Create goals that synchronise with organisational strategy
· Unique Goal Setting Technology for setting Big Picture goals and monitoring them over 30/90 days’ period
· Having a two-way conversation: using a coaching model to set goals
· Goal setting as a motivation tool
· Common tips of goals setting
· Common pitfalls of goal setting
· How to adjust goals
· Goals and feedback
· Learning along the way