Develop Confidence in Your Leadership
The word confidence means “with trust.” Real confidence is a deep trust in yourself and in other’s ability to rise to challenges, solve problems and reach desired outcomes. Real trust sometimes takes time and observation to develop.
A confident manager in our definition is one that can understand the right direction and create clarity for self and others especially in ambiguous, complex environments and with challenging behaviour.
Learning Time: Half Day Masterclass
Maximum participants: 12
You will be able to identify the most important aspects of confident leadership and what to develop in yourself and a range of tools to apply in a range of everyday situations.
· Learn the most important aspects of Full Spectrum Confidence
· Which aspects of confidence you need to develop in yourself most of all
· How to increase confidence by becoming more observant and aware of situations and behaviours
· Increase the “G” factor: initiating actions when the project has gone off course or the momentum/moral has lessened
· How to give feedback to others that increase their confidence in their own abilities
· How to deal confidently and effectively with criticism and challenges to leadership