Habit of Wellness: Developing Self Care and Reslience At Work
MASTERCLASS: Resilience and Personal Well being
The Habit of Wellness.
Powerful Self Care & Resilience Strategies for Wellness at Work and in Life
We all need resilience and inner strength for whatever we do in life and this becomes especially important through periods of high pressure and disruption.
The key is to develop a set of self-care habits that become the mainstay of everyday life and create a foundation of resilience and wellness so your reserves of energy and “grit” are always topped up to handle what life and work throws at you.
Learning Time: Half Day Masterclass
You will learn to understand your own triggers and coping mechanisms and learn the four pillars of wellness. You will be provided with tools and self-care practices to build a solid foundation of mental, emotional, physical and existential wellness.
· The stress cycle and the performance curve and the neurological impact
· The effects of prolonged and chronic stress on our wellbeing and effective performance
· The four pillars of wellness
· Strategies that build reserves of wellness in each pillar
· The science, facts and myths around creating and maintaining habits (what works in practice)
· Questionnaire to assess your current levels of wellness and resilience
· A system to implement and monitor self-care strategies
· Tools for everyday wellness
· Tools to deal with in the moment pressure