Emotionally Intelligent Communicator, Networker and Relationship Builder
Relational skills are one of the key aspects of successful leadership at any level. This workshop explores the meaning and application of emotional intelligence (EQ) and a range of situations where use of emotional intelligence improves understanding, wellbeing, performance and growth for self and for others.
Learning Time: Full Day Masterclass
Maximum participants: 12
To have a higher awareness of your current understanding of emotional intelligence and strategies to improve utilising EQ positively in a range of situations.
· Understand core concepts of emotional intelligence: emotional awareness, emotional literacy and expression, and emotional honesty
· Utilize model of self-awareness and understand own “blind spots”
· Giving constructive feedback using emotional intelligence
· Building networks applying emotional intelligence
· Improving organisational environment using emotional intelligence
· Increasing data and intelligence using emotional intelligence
· Improving decision making using emotional intelligence