Authentic Leader: Bring Whole Self To Work
In a world dominated by fake news and projection, authenticity is a refreshing aspect of leadership that builds trust, inclusivity and respect. Authentic Leadership is conscious leadership: one that is engaged, aware and committed to wellness and evolution.
This workshop explores the meaning of authentic leadership and why it is important for individual, teams and to organisational cultures. Recent research shows that people are willing to contribute more and feel a part of the team when they are encouraged (though not forced) to bring their whole self to work and can witness clear demonstrations of authenticity in their leaders.
Learning Time: Half Day Masterclass
Maximum participants: 12
This workshop explores the aspects of authentic leadership and how to embody this in your leadership style.
· The case for authenticity: Authentic Leadership versus the “Leadership by Numbers”
· The power of conscious disclosure
· The power of authentic listening
· Why a lack of authenticity damages trust and long-term relationships
· Covering at work: What it is and how to encourage people to bring whole self to work
· Communicating and engaging with emotional honesty
· The benefits of “vulnerability” to health, wellbeing and performance at work
· Authentic communication, verbal and non-verbal cues