Employee Engagement: Leader Who Successfully Mobilizes Others
You have a wonderful vision and a great plan of action but without the ability to mobilise others you won’t achieve it. The ability to engage and mobilise others into action with a sense of focus, urgency, commitment and real sense of engagement is a key aspect of transformational leadership. This workshop looks at the motivational aspects, communication styles and engagement strategies that successfully link people to projects and builds loyalty, accountability and ownership for work delivered.
Learning Time: Half Day Masterclass
Maximum participants: 12
To understand all the contributing factors that successfully build engagement and mobilisation with tools, techniques and strategies.
· Understanding your people and why they may or may not engage with your vision or plan
· Creating an effective communication strategy that addresses all people, including those who might resist the message
· Models and tools to build your engagement campaign
· The power of noticing and appreciation of and valuing contributions
· Celebrating successes
· Dealing with difficulties and hold-ups head on and swiftly
· Addressing and evaluating resistance
· Keeping up momentum and including lessons learnt along the way