Leader As Develop of Others
Knowing how to develop others is essential part of leadership and one of the best ways to inspire and motivate others who work with you is to help them succeed with their own career aspirations.
This course is designed to provide you with what you need to help others gain clarity on their career pathway and a learning strategy to help them develop the skills, attitude, experience and knowledge to succeed.
Learning Time: One day or 4 x 90 minute
Maximum participants: 12
You will have a suite of processes and tools to help other create their career goals and to assess current skills sets. You will learn how to use coaching and mentoring to have high-level focused conversations with others about their career development. You will be able to provide on-going feedback, support and challenge to others who wish to develop their careers.
· Understanding what motivates and inspires others
· Understanding different learning styles
· How to assess current skills, attitude and aspirations
· How to create career pathways and developmental objectives for self and others
· Leader as coach, mentor, sponsor and teacher
· How to give constructive feedback, encouragement and support on development goals and challenges
· Creating a learning team that creates goals according to current priorities
· Creating a learning culture and empowered environment for development