Setting Up and Maintaining A Peer Mentoring Group
The capacity to learn, unlearn and re-learn is the key skill of individuals and teams in the 21st century.
This workshop provides team leaders and leaders of organisations with the insight and know-how to set up collaborative learning and respond to current priorities and challenges through Peer Learning and team collaborations.
Learning Time: Half Day Masterclass
Maximum participants: 12
Teams will learn how to co-mentor each other and discuss issues, challenges and aspirations and to support and encourage each other to solve problems and grow and learn.
· What is a peer learning and why this needs to be promoted in current business climates
· The positive impact of collaborative learning on morale and organisational culture.
· How to set up and run peer group learning so it doesn’t turn into advice giving only
· The neuroscience behind incremental learning and feedback loops.
· Running self-regulated peer group learning at the highest level.
· The three roles in peer group learning.
· Learning “on-the-go”.
· Practical and diverse frameworks for the group to use during peer group learning
· Top tips and tools for collaborative learning and group problem solving